Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome to Mrs. Hudgens' Class Blog!

Hi, I am Mrs. Hudgens and I will be starting my 4th year at Lewis and Clark Middle School.  I have taught Broadcasting and Tech and Living for another school district, and Math 7 and Pre-Algebra for Bellevue Public Schools.  I completed my student teaching at Logan Fontenelle Middle School, teaching Math and Life Science.

I  have a degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of Southern California, and a Middle School Education degree (Grades 4-9) from Peru State College.  I am certified to teach Math, Language Arts, History, Biological Sciences and Physical Education.

This next year, I am teaching three sections of English writing and two sections of 7th grade math.

My daughter Kirsten will be a freshman at Northwest Missouri State this year, and will play for the school volleyball team.  Kelli, my youngest daughter will be a freshman at Papillion La-Vista South High School.  My husband Jeff is retired military, so I understand the unique needs of military students and their families as well as special education students.

Please visit this site frequently to keep up with the daily, weekly, and monthly news!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at melanie.hudgens@bpsne.net.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete